[Tutor] Have Python Update Forms

James jtp at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 6 15:00:40 CEST 2008

Thanks for the response, Alan. Unfortunately direct access to the
database is not a possibility. ;) It's one of those things where the
folks running the database don't want to share the necessary
credentials. I guess I've resorted to this "POST hack" in an effort to
make life easier, even without the database password.

- james