[Tutor] Tkinter problem

Arden Hall arhall1 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 17 06:57:55 CEST 2008

A followup on the message below.  The source code has errors in it
because I keyed it in rather than copying and pasting, as pointed out by
Alan Gauld.  Joe replied with corrected code and said it worked for
him.  I took his code and ran it on the Mac and had the same problem as
before:  everything but the background color worked.  I then installed
Python on a Windows PC and tried the same code:  with the PC, the
background color works.  So the problem seems to be bug in Tkinter for
the Mac.  Thanks Alan and Joe for your help.