[Tutor] Tkinter on OS X

Shrutarshi Basu technorapture at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 23:55:44 CEST 2008

I've been writing a simple Tkinter interface to one of my programs.
But it looks rather bad on OS X leopard. I was wondering why that was
the case, since it seemed to take up at least some GUI elements (like
button styles). I then came upon the following page:
http://developer.apple.com/unix/toolkits.html
that says that the Aqua version of Tk hasn't been integrated with
Tkinter. Is this correct? Is there another way to write a front-end
that looks more like a native app. I put a screenshot of my current UI
up on my blog.
http://bytebaker.com/2008/06/21/cocoa-python-and-the-quest-for-platform-independence/

--
The ByteBaker :