[Tutor] From Newbie

Danny Laya danny_laya at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 12:45:28 CEST 2008

Hi ! I have learned wiki tutor for non-programmer and I found some hill that stopping me. In  Non-Programmer's Tutorial for Python/Count to 10, wiki ask me to write this code :

a = 1
s = 0
print 'Enter Numbers to add to the sum.'
print 'Enter 0 to quit.'
while a != 0:
    print 'Current Sum:', s
    a = int(raw_input('Number? '))
    s = s + a
print 'Total Sum =', s

But when i write while a != 0: and then i press enter,
python terminal tell me :
>>> while a ! = 0:
  File "<stdin>", line 1
    while a ! = 0:
            ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Can you find my mistake, guys ? Sorry to bother you, I try to
find the answer in google, but I can't found the answer.
Please help me soon guys, whatever your answer. If you don't
want to answer my question, please give me some site that could
answer this newbie question. Thank's.