[Tutor] [tutor] Finding image statistics

Varsha Purohit varsha.purohit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 18:46:48 CET 2008

Yeahh so by doing this i am counting only the difference part since we have
grayscaled the image and assuming it will count only the pixels that evolve
as difference.... if i use sum2 instead of sum i think  it will give squared
sum which is area... and if i just use count it would count the number of
pixels developed like that... sounds interesting .. thanks for throwing
light for me in right direction....

--
Varsha Purohit,
Graduate Student