[Tutor] identifying and parsing string in text file

Marc Tompkins marc.tompkins at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 22:21:52 CET 2008

Sure sounds like XML to me...  I'm just snatching a moment from Saturday
chores to type this, but there are a bunch of modules available for XML
manipulation - elementtree is built-in; I personally prefer Amara - and I'll
bet that a few minutes spent with the docs for either module will tell you
what you need to know.

www.fsrtechnologies.com