[Tutor] Word List

Emad Nawfal emadnawfal at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 23:59:59 CET 2008

On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 6:38 PM, Marc Tompkins <marc.tompkins at gmail.com>
wrote:

> 2008/3/9 Emad Nawfal <emadnawfal at gmail.com>:
>
> > Thank you so much Kent. It works. I have now realized the bad things
> > about self-learning.
> >

> There are bad things?  Nobody told me...
>
> --
> www.fsrtechnologies.com

Well, there are times when you need somebody to tell you something, even if
it is so obvious. When I wanted to learn Unix, I got a book and started
reading. What drove me crazy is that  some commands have -1, but those never
worked for me. It was only when a friend told me that it is -l (minus EL)
not -1 (minus one) that things went right. You see, sometimes self-learning
is not enough. (I have to say that I have a problem in my vision. This could
be a key factor). Different people learn in different ways.

--
لا أعرف مظلوما تواطأ الناس علي هضمه ولا زهدوا في إنصافه كالحقيقة.....محمد
الغزالي

Emad Soliman Nawfal
Indiana University, Bloomington
http://emnawfal.googlepages.com