[Tutor] Begining Python

Meftah Tayeb tayeb.meftah at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:39:46 CET 2008

hi my friend,
i have active python installed and the python-Win is Ready
but i have a Very Small problem:
i am blind, and i am using a Screen reader
this screen reader use the Microsoft Active Accessibiliti (MSAA) to find
informations about actual object in the screen cursor
for Java Based applications, this screen Reader use the Java Access Bridj
(JAB)
if it is no installed, java application is no accessible

but in python:
no accessibiliti layer is found for python !
I'd suggest you:
do not develope a new Accessibiliti layer
please, develope only a MSAA Server for represanting all python UI object to
MSAA based application
and for JAVA / Python integration, please develope a JAVA Access Bridj (JAB)
server to represanting python UI object to existing JAB Based application

Thank you,
Meftah Tayeb