[Tutor] CSV file processing...

Spencer Parker inthefridge at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 22:16:05 CET 2008

I am trying to read a CSV file and the get that information into a MySQL
database.  I am able to do this, but I have a small problem.  I have a piece
of software that runs and each iteration is one like.  It only runs once
right now; there is only one line + the headers.  I use the csv module to
kill the headers and import the one line.  The problem is...I need to have
it split the csv file at some point. I need to first 20 items taken off and
then have the next 7 + the first 20 imported into the database...then have
it do this for the next 7 + the first 20...so on and so forth until hits the
end of the line.

Any ideas?

--
Spencer Parker

"if you can't go to heaven, may you at least die in Ireland."