[Tutor] Help this newbie

Elliot Silvers esilvers68 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 03:21:29 CET 2008

I am as new as you can get to Python. I have just learned how to save my work (very simple work of course). I created a folder on C:\ (in this case C:\Elliot) for my work. I am able to use the cmd prompt to run it (cd \Elliot -> C:\Elliot 'filename.py') however I cannot figure out how to import it using the python (command line).
Please help. There is most likely a very simple solution. I have just not been able to figure it out.
Thanks
Elliot