[Tutor] add to list

elis aeris hunter92383 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 23:02:14 CET 2008

there is no pattern in the numbers. but don't worry about it, because all i
am doing is this:

two strings that look like "2.3.3.3.3.",  youknow,   str(int) + "." +
str(int) + "." and so forth
are presented and they equal to a value, which is the third string.

in short, given the first two strings,  return the third string from the
list.

it's a dictionary.