[Tutor] I am reading the tutorial alright?

elis aeris hunter92383 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 00:24:25 CET 2008

t =[ ["item1", "item2", "item3"], ["itemA", "itemB", "itemC"], ["itemI",
"itemII", "itemIII"] ]

yes this is what I am looking for.

Now I want to talk about this: how should I have asked my Q to let everyone
know what I was looking for?

looking back to my first post, it seems to be a little weak. Can you suggest
something that I could have said?