[Tutor] I am reading the tutorial alright?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 24 01:31:22 CET 2008

"elis aeris" <hunter92383 at gmail.com> wrote

> in c++ i use array[n][n] to store things.
>
> how do i create an array like that?

Please read any tutorial they nearly all cover multi dimensional
lists.
It is also easy to experiment at the >>> prompt. Just try the obvious
thing - create a list of lists. It works as you wouyld expect from
C++.

People spend a lot of time writing tutorials so that beginners
don't need to ask questions like this. And so the tutors don't
need to spend a lot of their time answering the same things for
every beginner!

We are trying to be helpful but you need to help yourself too.
It is far quicker to spend some time on a tutorial than to
post questions here thenm wait for a reply that answers it.

Try building a list of lists. If you have problems come back and
show us what you did and what went wrong. Then we can offer
specific help.

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site