[Tutor] CSV file processing...

Spencer Parker inthefridge at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 17:49:46 CET 2008

Okay...so I don't know what I was missing...but I copied the code from a
file I had without the loop in it...now it works just fine...I'm going
through to see what changed right now...thanks for the help...it is
appreciated...

--
Spencer Parker

"if you can't go to heaven, may you at least die in Ireland."