[Tutor] James D Mcclatchey is out of the office.

James D Mcclatchey jdmccla at regence.com
Wed May 14 13:09:41 CEST 2008

I will be out of the office starting  05/14/2008 and will not return until
05/19/2008.

***IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.  Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.***