[Tutor] What lib should I use?

Julia midnightjulia at gmail.com
Mon May 26 11:59:34 CEST 2008

Some of you are fairly close to what I intend with the code.

I've written a program to solve a specific type of problems earlier. Now I
wanted to take it to the next level and have it fetch the problem by itself
and then submit the answer. I thought that would be kind of cool :)

Thanks for the answers... I'll take a look at urllib, urllib2 as well as
beautifulsoup and cherrypy (I like the name)

/J