[Tutor] I am a web designer wanting to learn Python

Michael yaV michael at yavarsity.com
Wed May 28 21:14:16 CEST 2008

Wesley,
I have been wanting to learn a language for the last 10 years, I am
now just getting around to it. I did some research on languages,
because I decided if I was going learn one, I wanted to learn
something that I could use for many different applications (web being
one). Python seemed to offer all I was looking for, plus, I have been
told, it is rather easy to learn. Why?
Michael