[Tutor] Iterate by twos

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 20:53:40 CET 2008

is there a better/more pythonic way to do something like this?

spam = ['c','c','v','c','v']

for x in xrange(0,5,2):
    print spam[x], spam[x+1]

There are other things I'll be doing with the values, but I want to get them
in chunks of two. (I realize that this code will throw errors, it's just a
hasty example of what I need)

Thanks,
Wayne

--
To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,