[Tutor] experience/opinions with deploying python GUI app to Linux, Win32, and Mac OS X

spir denis.spir at free.fr
Thu Nov 13 14:13:00 CET 2008

You may have a look at easygui. Probably not for final release, rather for
design stage. It's based on tkinter I guess. I found it very helpful as long as
the app does not require sophisticated widgets and there is a proper separation
of process and UI. Once everything works, it is fast enough to port the UI to
any other GUI package, if needed.
http://easygui.sourceforge.net/
denis