[Tutor] Classes and Databases

Jojo Mwebaze jojo.mwebaze at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 16:56:12 CET 2008

Hello There,

I would like store python classes in a database and then execute these
classes from the database? Scientists do always want apply their own
algorithms at the same time we want to keep this information. (knowing which
class is responsible for which data)

Because we have very many such cases, we can not incorporate such adhoc
changes in the system..  we are thinking of storing  such classes in the
database and have  classes run from the database. if anyone else feels they
need to use someone's algorithm, they can run it/or extract it from the
database and run on it on their data.

Sorry for the long story!

Any ideas will he highly appreciated.

Johnson