[Tutor] Classes and Databases

Jojo Mwebaze jojo.mwebaze at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 17:42:22 CET 2008

Sorry Alan,

What u described below is exactly what i want to do..  if given x, y as two
datatums and such that f(x) --> y, given y can we determine f or x?

Assuming the x, y and f are stored in the database, then we can be able to
write queries to search/extract for the f's that are responsible for the 'y'
or use links, database catalogs etc

Thanks for the help.

Johnson