[Tutor] file locations

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 20:21:30 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 1:10 PM, Jeff Peery <jeffpeery at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I have a wxapp from which I would like to execute another wxapp. the
> 'child' wxapp is located in a sub directory of the 'parent' wxapp. The
> problem I'm having is that I execute the child app from the parent app and
> it cannot find the modules/images/files etc that it needs because it is
> looking in the parents directory location and not its own. I want to keep
> the child wxapp in its own sub directory for organizational purposes, but
> what is the best way to deal with this problem?
I don't know much (read just about zero) about wxapp, but at first blush I
would think you should be able to give an absolute directory for all the
modules/images/files, etc. rather than relative. Though I have no clue how
you would do that.

HTH, good luck,

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,
every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its ennoblement and
exaltation, but stupidity hasn't. - Primo Levi