[Tutor] bug in exam score conversion program

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 21:15:10 CEST 2008

Lots of good responses. And now for something completely different:

import string
x = string.maketrans('567891', 'FDCBAA')
score = raw_input('score>')
print "Your grade is:", score[0].translate(x)

Bob Gailer
Chapel Hill NC

When we take the time to be aware of our feelings and
needs we have more satisfying interatctions with others.

Nonviolent Communication provides tools for this awareness.

As a coach and trainer I can assist you in learning this process.

What is YOUR biggest relationship challenge?