[Tutor] Reading Files and Such

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 03:38:36 CEST 2008

Jaggo wrote:
> So, am I to understand from this lack of response there be *no
> particular reason* to use Temp file?

AFAIC there is no particular reason to use Temp file. It is a
convenience for those of us who need temp files and don't want to bother
creating unique names.

--
Bob Gailer
Chapel Hill NC

When we take the time to be aware of our feelings and
needs we have more satisfying interatctions with others.

Nonviolent Communication provides tools for this awareness.

As a coach and trainer I can assist you in learning this process.

What is YOUR biggest relationship challenge?