[Tutor] Fwd: IF statements

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Mon Oct 6 19:17:05 CEST 2008

Forwarding to the list...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thomas Walch <walch at swipp.de>
Date: Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Tutor] IF statements
To: Kent Johnson <kent37 at tds.net>

Entering the code in the interpreter I could not find an issue. No
error at all. Might be that you launched some things in the
interpreter by mistake?

Anyhow, I put the code in an editor and saved it as xxx.py. Again no
error while running the program.

Just try again. Might be different then. I suggest to download SPE:

http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=4161

and try to run it as file too.

Have a nice time....

Thomas