[Tutor] Using the curses module (or a better solution)

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 12:12:50 CEST 2008

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 3:27 AM, Alan Gauld <alan.gauld at btinternet.com>wrote:

> There are some wrappers around curses to make the learning
> curve a little bit less steep. Although, personally I don't think
> raw curses is all that hard... :-)

Especially not for such a simple program. Less than 100 lines to do this
sort of thing, I'm sure.

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,
every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its ennoblement and
exaltation, but stupidity hasn't. - Primo Levi