[Tutor] Edit a Word document programmatically CORRECTION Open not open

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 01:49:24 CEST 2008

Alan Gauld wrote:

> "bob gailer" <bgailer at gmail.com> wrote
>
>>>     docOrig =
>>>
>>> app.Documents.Open('n:\\MetroPlanners\\2006\\MCHResearchProject.doc')
>>>     range = docOrig.Content()
>>>
>> Try range = docOrig.Range()
>
> But don't use range as a variable name or you will hide the
> builtin function range().
> And that will make many for loops difficult to do!

Ah yes. Thanks for that reminder!

--
Bob Gailer
Chapel Hill NC

When we take the time to be aware of our feelings and
needs we have more satisfying interatctions with others.

Nonviolent Communication provides tools for this awareness.

As a coach and trainer I can assist you in learning this process.

What is YOUR biggest relationship challenge?