[Tutor] absolute beginner

Richard Lovely roadierich at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 11 17:26:56 CEST 2008

I'd absolutely recommend "Python for Dummies" published by Wileys.

I've not used that actual book, but I've found other books in the
series extremely helpful.

http://www.amazon.com/Python-Dummies-Computer-Tech/dp/0471778648/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1221146720&sr=8-1

--
Richard "Roadie Rich" Lovely, part of the JNP|UK Famile
www.theJNP.com