[Tutor] SBC/Yahoo and Spamguard--Stuck in Limbo

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 17:22:16 CEST 2008

You may be able to create a filter. If you're checking from a different
account you should at least be able to create one to forward to that
account.

-Wayne

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Wayne Watson <sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
> wrote:

>  I see a number of tutor posts are sometimes not getting to me, including
> my own, because my SBC Global use of Spamguard holds them in my Spam folder.
> By and large they make it they make it through. Does anyone know how to tell
> Spamguard to let all main with Tutor in the title of as part of an e-mail
> address to let the messages through? Presently, I have to go into the Yahoo
> mailer and move them from the Spam folder into the Inbox.
> --
>
>            Wayne Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada City, CA)
>
>              (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time)
>               Obz Site:  39° 15' 7" N, 121° 2' 32" W, 2700 feet                      "If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it."
>                         -- Mark Twain
>
>                     Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,
every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its ennoblement and
exaltation, but stupidity hasn't. - Primo Levi