[Tutor] Practice exercise sources

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 15 09:39:23 CEST 2008

<btkuhn at email.unc.edu> wrote

> somewhat helpful as far as providing unique problems, but I guess
> what I'm looking for is a database/list of problems to solve, with
> answers

Not quite the same but very useful is the Python Challenge web site.
Its rather like an adventure game where the solution to one challenge
takes you to the next. Its particularly good at bringing out some of
the lesser known modules in the library and more obscure functions.

Another option is the Useless Python web site. Be sure to visit the
old site too. It has lots of suggested problems, some of which have
solutions.

HTH,

--
Alan Gauld