[Tutor] PIL Handbook in pdf Format?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 2 23:06:55 CEST 2009

"Wayne Watson" <sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net> wrote

> I plainly had a copy of the Subject pdf in the past. ...
> . A search of my PC shows nothing.

Try this:

http://www.ezgoal.com/house/final.asp?software=201967

Its what I use to produce the PDF version of my website.
The tool presents a web site within an app that allows you
to apply your own styles/headers/footers etc and then
selectively print all or part of the site. There is a v2 which
is less buggy but I can't find a link to it any more.
If you print to the Adobe acrobat print driver you get a pdf file...

The software was a free download by HP but they have stopped
support and withdrawn the download links. Shame, it was a
really useful app. I still use it a lot for producing dead wood or PDF
versions of chunky web sites.

HTH,

--
Alan G