[Tutor] Please use plain text.

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 6 17:02:44 CEST 2009

I'm curious about this request. What mail reader are you using that
causes the problem? What small text is small? Someone's post here, or
just a general statement. I just put this msg in plain text, but I see
no difference below. Your large and small example looks the same to me.
I'm using SeaMonkey.

Personally, I'd rather see these mail lists turn into forums formats.
Here's an example.
<http://forum.videohelp.com/authoring-dvd-f30.html?sid=142d9b3c16c5f8ecda64c5783842d9d9>.
This is about the best forum format I know. Maybe the difference is
"they" seem to have a lot of bucks, but here we are using old
inexpensive technology. There are simpler versions of the forum cited.
Lots of software and hardware mfgers use them.