[Tutor] Please use plain text.

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 18:46:24 CEST 2009

Todd Zullinger wrote:
> bob gailer wrote:
>> Please use plain text rather than formatted text.
> Was sending this request in an html formatted message intentional?  I
> don't know about most folks, but I consider plain text to mean a
> content-type of text/plain rather than text/html. :)
Thanks for the request for clarification. By plain text I mean:

one font and one size that is "readable". Most of the emails I receive
appear the same in font and size, so whatever that is I like.

Use of very small or very large font sizes or various fonts / colors
makes it hard for me to read.

As I compose this in Thunderbird I see Body Text and Variable Width. But
I do appreciate code in Fixed Width.

Bob Gailer
Chapel Hill NC