[Tutor] Yet another Python book

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 17:57:10 CEST 2009

While the content looks to provide a reasonable learning curve, there
is no mention of the Python  version used. One of the first examples
shows the interpreter for Python 2.6. I really think that a book
coming out today should cover Python 3.0, and from the look of things
that can be done with very little effort.

Other than that, I'd really like to see a chapter on PyQt. PyGTK is
nice from what I understand (I've actually never used it) but PyQt
with Qt 4 really is the cutting edge, and is very cross-platform

Dotan Cohen