[Tutor] Reading a "Raw "Image File

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 12 23:19:52 CEST 2009

I think I meant why didn't I find the value 150 (a high) in the the 242
if I had correctly guessed only 242 non-zero pixels were the cause of
the shrinkage. Instead I found  31 as the high. It makes sense though if
it shortened to the first CR found. The CR was probably at 243.

>> Among the 307200, I found it to be 150, which I believe is
>> correct. That is, there are pixels in the image that are pretty bright.
>> So what weirdness took place w/o the 'rb'? Why no 150?
>
> not sure what this means...

           All the neutrons, and protons in the human body occupy
           a cube whose is 5.52*10**-6 meters. That adds up to a
           150 pound person. It's not a surprise that we are mostly
           space. (Calculation by WTW)