[Tutor] Building VST's with Python

Logan Thomas soulsweet01 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:59:45 CEST 2009

I'm new to python but do have a little programming knowledge with C++....I
got into programming so I could build Virtual Instruments because I love the
world of sound and creating instruments that shape it...I have tried to find
a program that would be an ideal vehicle for this task...I've narrowed it
down to Delphi or Python....C++ would take too long for me to learn and
would take to long to build an application...I was wondering if you could
direct me to some tutorials or source code that might involve building
virtual instruments or even games....Thanks for listening, Logan