[Tutor] String Encoding problem

Strax-Haber, Matthew (LARC-D320) matthew.strax-haber at nasa.gov
Tue Apr 21 00:00:58 CEST 2009

I've solved the problem by passing on the work of deciding when to commit to client code. This isn't ideal but it will do what is necessary and unfortunately I don't have any more time to dedicate to this. I hate not being able to find a reasonable workaround :/.
--
~Matthew Strax-Haber
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Matthew.Strax-Haber at nasa.gov