[Tutor] handling a textfile continued

Olli Virta llvirta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 08:06:23 CEST 2009

Hi!

Sorry. OK I admit I might have been confusing. Although I got some good
ideas from the messages. Thanks.

Let me try again:

So I got this big textfile. It's full of data from a database. About 200 or
more rows or lines in a textfile.
There's three first rows that belong to the same subject. And then next
three rows belong to another subject and so on, to the end of the file.

What I need to do, is put the three rows that goes together and belong to
certain subject, on a one single line in the output textfile.
And that goes with the rest of the data to the end of the new file.

Thanks. OV