[Tutor] FW: Kerberos Validation

Dan Eicher daneicher99 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 02:08:52 CEST 2009

Hi,I have Heimdal Kerberos server running under Solaris.

It is working and my pam stack is correct as I can kinit on a client and validate on the unix command line.

Under Linux (ubuntu 9.04 in this case) - I'd like to write a python program that will validate a user name and password against the kerberos server.

I've found one module python-kerberos, but not a lot (any?) of examples.

Does anyone on the list have any experience with kerberos validation that they can share?

Thanks,
Dan