[Tutor] Running two applications at once

Dirk Wangsadirdja dirk at pensiun.com
Fri Aug 28 18:30:20 CEST 2009

hi,

I'm new to python, and I'm starting with Python 3.1 directly. I have
been learning python for about 2 weeks now. And I have few questions.

Is it possible if I run two applications at once?

For example, if I make a clock/timer application with alarm etc, then I
want exercise with my python, creating other codes, and running it. Is
it possible?

If I can make the application as stand-alone application (executeable
EXE file - I'm using Windows XP), then there should be no problem. But
as far that I know, py2exe doesnt support python version 3 yet.

Does anyone know anyway to convert python to exe for python 3.1?

Thank you.

Dirk