[Tutor] Read-create-edit file

Rich Lovely roadierich at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 13 23:17:32 CET 2009

2009/12/13 biboy mendz <bibsmendez at gmail.com>:
> Hi list,
> I finally manage to sort of complete my read-create-edit.py file (after
> finding precious free time). I appreciate your review and good/bad comments
> to my code. It look and runs ok from my side here :-)
> --
> Regards,
> bibs M.
> Host/Kernel/OS  "cc000002695" running Linux 2.6.31-5.slh.4-sidux-686 [sidux
> 2009-02 Αιθήρ - kde-full - (200907141427) ]
> www.sidux.com

First of all it's too long to paste into an email, especially if
you'rte using a client that strips leading whitespace.  Paste it into
a pastebin.  I personally prefer python.codepad.org, as it lets you
test code on the server, unless it depends on third party modules.

Uplaod it to a pastebin, send us the link, and we might consider taking a look.

Rich "Roadie Rich" Lovely

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who know binary,
those who do not, and those who are off by one.