[Tutor] python and kiviat diagrams

Hilton Garcia Fernandes hgfernan at lsi.usp.br
Tue Dec 22 23:13:47 CET 2009

Congratulations !

It looks like matplotlib does the trick.

I became an rpy evangelist because this binding connect two very interesting,
powerful and flexible things: R and Python.

Thanks,
hilton

On Tuesday 22 December 2009 19:45:18 Kent Johnson wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 1:18 PM,  <dwbarne at earthlink.net> wrote:
> > One of the drawbacks of Matplotlib is that it does not have the
> > capability of drawing Kiviat diagrams.
> >
> > Does anyone know of a software package for drawing Kiviat diagrams
> > written in Python?
>
> I don't know what a Kiviat diagram is but the images google shows me
> look a lot like this:
> http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/examples/api/radar_chart.html
>
> Kent

Hilton Garcia Fernandes
Nucleo de Tecnologias sem Fio (NTSF) -- Wireless Technologies Team
Lab de Sistemas Integraveis Tecnologico (LSI) -- Integrable Systems Lab
Escola Politecnica (Poli) -- Engineering School
Univ S Paulo (USP)
Tel: (5511)3091-5311 (work)
     (5511)8131-5213 (mobile)
Av. Prof. Luciano Gualberto,158 trav.3 CEP 05508-010
S. Paulo -- SP -- Brazil
Pagina inicial: http://www.lsi.usp.br/~hgfernan