[Tutor] python and kiviat diagrams

Albert-Jan Roskam fomcl at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 13:53:37 CET 2009

Hi all,

Thanks for your insightful answers, and a merry Christmas + a happy new year!

Btw, somebody on the list mentioned rpy as an alternative way to create spider charts. I also think that's a better route to take. R is thoroughly tested and built for the job, and if you ever need more statistical/plotting things, you could easily extend your program.

Cheers!!

Albert-Jan

In the face of ambiguity, refuse the temptation to guess.