[Tutor] My tutorial update

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Tue Dec 29 12:06:35 CET 2009

I've been doing some updates to my web tutor over the holidays and there is
now a new "home page" that has links to both v2 and v3 tutorials.
This will now be the common source of all news updates etc and the intro
page of each tutor will now be a lot cleaner and easier to access the real
content.

The v3 is still under construction but is at last in what I consider to be
usable state.

Its still not pretty but it seems to work.
If anyone finds problems with it please let me know.

Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site
http://www.alan-g.me.uk/