[Tutor] Picking up citations

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Mon Feb 9 12:53:17 CET 2009

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 7:07 PM, Dinesh B Vadhia
<dineshbvadhia at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Kent
>
> From pyparsing to PLY in a few days ... this is too much to handle!  I tried
> the program and like you said it works except for the inclusion of the full
> name.  I tested it on different text and it doesn't work as expected (see
> attached file).

I'm finding the PLY version a little easier to work with. It exposes
more of the internals and feels like I have more control.

The errors in parsing sierra.txt are mostly because of over-aggressive
inclusion of words in the first name. Attached is a better one. It
also errors on unexpected punctuation which prevents "MUYSA Sierra
Club".

Kent