[Tutor] passig parameter with CGI...

Spencer Parker inthefridge at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 23:05:26 CET 2009

I am looking for a little instruction on how one would process a set of
parameters being sent to it through CGI.  I have a script that sends info to
another script that lives on another server.  The second script would then
process the information that is passed to it through a parameters list in a
URL.  It would then trigger the script to do some things via XMLRPC.  I have
the portion that connects to the XMLRPC server, but not the 1st part.  I can
send it a list of command line parameters, but the spec has changed.  We
want to do it with just curl and send it parameters with a URL string.  Not
really looking for direct code...just some ideas on how this is done for the
most part.  I looked around, but nothing really fit what I wanted...mostly
form processing...thanks!