[Tutor] Changing the Attribute of a Variable

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 19 01:27:56 CET 2009

"Wayne Watson" <sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net> wrote

>  I'll look into Quick Edit. I use Snagit to screen capture.

Quick edit allows you to use the mouse to select text on the
console screen then use the Enter key to copy it to the clipboard.

So to paste an error message into an email simple select
it with the mouse, hit enter then go to your mail message
and paste it in as normal text. Avoids any screen captures
or attachments etc.

You can do the same thing more slowly without QuickEdit
using the menu accessed via the icon on the left of the window
title bar. Navigate to the edit submenu...

Alan G.