[Tutor] create an empty array of images

i i iaidas4 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 20:53:06 CET 2009

Hi tutor,
            thanks for the help ,u dont understand cause i have given the
psudo code,i have not given the full code only apart of it.  I only want an
emptty array and  put the value [i] in it. This [i] value is the one that i
want to show.Im making this activity in glade ,the set function in image
widget do not replace the previous value but in the next loop it shows the
previous images as well as the new one .It dont replace,but set again and
again. So i want to declare an empty array then i want to give it a value[i]
,this [i] is the number of images that i want to show, but on next loop i
want the array to be empty,and then sets new value of [i].

        self.fixed = self.wTree.get_widget("fixed1")
        self.numOne = random.randint(1,10)
    for i in [ ]:
        for i in range(self.numOne):
            a = [i]
            self.image = gtk.Image()

            self.image.set_from_file("./Pink-Flower-32x32.png")

            self.fixed.put(self.image, i*25, 0)

            self.image.show()

thanks