[Tutor] Top posters to tutor list for 2008

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 22:23:13 CET 2009

I think I find it most interesting that the greatest percent is still under
15% and then it tapers rapidly. I'm curious what % of people posted 5 or
less messages... perhaps it will become a personal project somewhere down
the road ;)

-Wayne

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 7:28 AM, Kent Johnson <kent37 at tds.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 8:13 AM, Sander Sweers <sander.sweers at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 13:52, Kent Johnson <kent37 at tds.net> wrote:
> >> Or ask more questions, that works too!
> >
> > So you and Alan ask the most questions ;-)
>
> No, that honor goes to Dick Moores. He is in the top 10 in 4 of the
> last 5 years!
>
> > Thanks to all the Tutors for year of great support :-)
>
> You're welcome, we couldn't do it without you!
>
> Kent

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,
every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its ennoblement and
exaltation, but stupidity hasn't. - Primo Levi