[Tutor] Opening a window to fit an image

Michael Lam iamscifius at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 07:39:38 CET 2009

I got a similar problem, except that calling it twice wouldn't work for me. I tried looking everywhere and I seemed to be doing everything exactly like other people..... After fiddling around, I got this order:

pygame.init()
    pygame.display.set_icon(pygame.image.load("image.bmp"))
    window = pygame.display.set_mode((640, 480
    pygame.display.set_caption('Caption')

Something wrong with using Surface.convert() as I originally used a load_image() function that did that.

Michael